Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Separated At Birth?
Bunny and I have been lamenting the lack of good celeb gossip this week, so I thought I'd reach into the archives and talk about celebs who may not be 'cool' or 'hip' or 'emo' or whatever new word the kids are using today, but who I love nevertheless.

Last night I was watching Boy Meets World. (What? What's wrong with that? It's a good show!) And it struck me for the millionth time that, clearly, Ben Savage and Mandy Patinkin (you know, that Spanish guy from The Princess Bride) were separated at birth. Check it out:And how about Dawson from the Creek and Sam from Quantum Leap? Is there a reason why James Van Der Beek and Scott Bakula haven't played son and father in a Lifetime movie? What's wrong with casting directors today? Sheesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home