Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New Feature: Better or Worse?
We all know that most men get better with age. But some get worse. Way, way worse. This new feature (which will be an occassional feature, not a daily feature, because I'm already crushed beneath the weight of my other daily features) will highlight an actor who either got much better looking over the years, or who has degenerated into something nearly indescribable. To illustrate my point(s), I present Exhibit A, Brian Austin Green, who went from embarassing dork on 90210 (I know, the pic isn't from 90210, but I couldn't resist it - I mean, look at that leotard!) to grown-up cutie. (I refuse to reference Freddie. Dammit, I just did!)
And Exhibit B, Val Kilmer. The Iceman cometh, and he eateth a lot of ice cream along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home