Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Dakota Fanning Scares the Crap Out of Me
I don't know what it is about her. Ever since she first appeared on screen at the age of, I don't know, embryo possibly, her scarily evil-looking visage has always scared the living be-Jebus out of me. Didn't anyone ever see The Omen? She is like the female version of Damien. Damien/Dakota, even the names are similar! There is just something not right about such a tiny little person acting like such a poised adult. I think it requires a pact with Satan. Or Tom Cruise. Beware Dakota Fanning. The last child actresses to come rolling through Hollywood at your velocity aren't doing so well these days (Mary-Kate and Ashley, we are looking at you, if only I could see you behind those ridiculously oversized sunglasses you wear perpetually).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home