Monday, September 11, 2006


The Best of Braff:
Zach Comes Clean; Lance Bass Says, "I knew he was straight!"

In an interview with Britain's Glamour magazine, ZB is quoted as saying, "It's amazing I turned out straight. My parents loved Broadway musicals and they'd take me and all my siblings. They were the first things I saw where I was just blown away." Zach, being straight is just how you were born. You don't have to be ashamed of it. I, for one, am very supportive of your straight lifestyle. Even if keeping up that straight appearance means you have to marry a cute, smart, funny straight girl like me. I'll take one for the team. It's all for the sake of your career, I know.
All joking aside... ZB also says that "My type is someone who is fun, silly and smart, has a great sense of humour and loves to laugh. More than anything, I love to laugh." My dearest Zach, you just described me! Have you not read any of my snide, sardonic posts? I even enjoy spelling the word "humour" with a "u" in it! C'mon, that's funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home