Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Daddy Needs a New Set of Scruples
Reports this morning say that everyone's favorite Creepy Dad, Joe Simpson, takes photographs of Jess and Ash and sells them to wire services. As in, he stands around in the bushes and snaps shots of his scantily clad offspring right along side the real paparazzi. And he has even been known, supposedly, to sell pics of the kids from private family vacations. I'd act surprised, but this is the guy who raved about his daughter's massive boobies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly...what the hell?? What excuse can possibly rekindle a normal interpretation of a man such as this? He is their father with nothing to live for other than the publicity of his daughters…are you serious? Hey, I may be way off base here, but I am assuming if I saw a picture of me on the cover of STAR or Vanity Fair sitting around a camp fire with the fam, drinking a beer, enjoying life; I would think that was a bit strange. Or even while walking through the streets of PY, and notice my dad in the bushes lurking and looming around with a camera – I would think this was weird. Oh not too mention, I don’t even think my dad knows I have breasts, let alone comments on their voluptuous nature. Like I said, I may be way off base, maybe they are in to this kind of thing, but…I was under the impression I dad is suppose to protect their offspring, not expose them to a pack of wolves. SICK!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home