Thursday, September 07, 2006

Life Imitates "Art"?
So, you know how annoying and unrealistic sitcoms are these days? And I don't mean because Brian Austin Green would never hang out with Freddie Prinze, Jr., or that Pam would never choose a dolt like Roy over a dreamboat like Jim - I'm talking about unattractive men hooking up with smokin' hot women. For your consideration:

Jim Belushi and Courtney Thorne-Smith in According to Jim
Kevin James and Leah Remini in King of Queens
Mark Addy and Jamie Gertz in Still Standing

Okay, a disclaimer before I go on: I've never actually watched a single episode of any of these shows. And I also don't find Courtney or Leah or Jamie to actually be "smokin' hot." But you get my point, right? The women are just totally out of the league of these dopey men. But anyway, we can take heart in the fact that this only happens on TV.

OR DOES IT, LIV TYLER?*

*Yeah, I thought it was Evangeline Lilly, too, but it's really Liv Tyler. And that's her husband, Royston Langdon. Yeah, Royston. I double-checked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home