Thursday, September 07, 2006

Lanced!: Scarlett Johansson
What? Really? There was no one at home - or at the salon - who might have said, "Scarlett, honey, no!"? Where was Josh Hartnett? Actually, you probably don't want to take the hair advice of a man who believes the unibrow look is sexy. (Which is not to say I don't love you, Josh, because I do.)

Scarlett, many people love you. They think you are a wonderful actress. They worship at the altar of your beauty. I, on the other hand, have only seen you in The Island and The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, and while both were highly entertaining, frankly, I didn't even remember you were in them until I looked you up on imdb. Oh, you were in Eight Legged Freaks, too? That was pretty sweet. I love David Arquette. And spiders. It is opposite day, right?

In all seriousness, I do like David Arquette. He's brilliant as Dewey in the Scream movies. And he let his wife name his child Coco. What's not to love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home