Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rachel Bilson Is Ruining My Life

Ok, so Rachel Bilson, the youthful O.C. star, is officially ruining my life. How, you ask? First, she gets to make out with my rightful man Zach Braff in their new movie The Last Kiss (watch out, shameless plug coming: it opens tomorrow! Go see it!). And now, as Tilly has already informed us, she is allegedly starring in a movie version of Wonder Woman, Hollywood's latest attempt at turning classically wonderful television shows into crappy-pap movies (see also: Charlie's Angels, Miami Vice, The Dukes of Hazzard, and the soon to be live-action Transformers [to which I can only say "Whaaaaaa?"]).


I hope this is fiction, and not fact. Rachel Bilsion, thou art mine enemy now.

I think I should get my lasso of truth and go rope Zach Braff, and ask him if it is true that Ra-Bils is actually going to star in said role. Although that is really just a ploy to tie ZB up and steal him away. I don't really have a lasso of truth. Just a length of rope and my trusty spoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home