Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Best of Braff

Terrible news today. According to rumors, ZB is supposedly coming between Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody. According to a source, Ad-Bro is all bent out of shape "because of Bilson’s friendship with Zach Braff, her co-star from The Last Kiss. “Zach calls Rachel a lot and they talk on the phone like girlfriends,” says the insider."

C'mon. Really? I doubt it. ZB broke up with Mandy Moore because of the age thing, and Ra-Bils is like, barely out of diapers, right? I hope this isn't true. ZB could do better (ahem, ME). If it is true (please god, no!), then Ra-Bils really is ruining my life. Homewrecker.


p.s. ZB, you can call me anytime to talk like girlfriends. I talk dirty to them all the time. No, I jest! I don't. Unless you want me to, and then I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home